Published survey in Connect, added new image rows, now says table not found?

Jump to solution
11-24-2021 02:05 PM
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

We have created a survey in the web version, published to Connect and linked it with Collector. Yesterday we undertook 7 inspections and they worked great. 

We realised we needed a repeat for an image row, so we added some repeats. 

This worked fine as it showed up in the preview. However when publishing, it now says the following table is not found? 

There is no set URL and everything worked fine yesterday before adding the image repeats. 

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Hayley_0-1637791252450.png

HL
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It should take the name from the name column of the begin repeat.  This looks like the name of your form though.  What do you have in the form_id column in settings?  That will be used for the main feature class but your says table.  Bit confused here.

Do you need to keep the data?  It is just a warning here so you can just say yes and it will overwrite it.

If that fails then post the form I guess.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you using the submission url?  If so it will not make schema changes since it does not want to change your service.

You added an entire repeat, which means adding an entire table. That table is not in the feature service.

I also have no idea why you are putting a date into the name of the repeat table.  That does not seem like it would last going forward.

Two options are publish to a new location by removing the submission URL.  If you already started then move any data over via append.

Other option is usually to add the missing new fields but since you are adding a whole new table I am honestly not sure if you can do that all manually.

There is also now a way to add multiple images to one question.  Had plus and minus but could save you here.

Hope that helps.  

0 Kudos
Hayley
by

Nope we have taken out the submission URL. 

How do we add it to the feature service? Since there is no submission URL, shouldn't it create it's own?

The repeat table is not named what is seen in the error (that is no where in the xls form so we're a bit confused on where that is coming from). 

HL
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It should take the name from the name column of the begin repeat.  This looks like the name of your form though.  What do you have in the form_id column in settings?  That will be used for the main feature class but your says table.  Bit confused here.

Do you need to keep the data?  It is just a warning here so you can just say yes and it will overwrite it.

If that fails then post the form I guess.

Hayley
by

Thanks Doug! It was because we didn't have anything in "form_id" 

HL