Power Automate Trigger Issue

05-11-2022 05:26 AM
DarraghOSullivan
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I've had 4 Power Automates working with Survey123 for a long time, but I just noticed that they have failed in the last few days. It's a problem with the trigger, where I get the message:

The 'Location' header is missing in the response of subscribe request.

Has there been any change within Survey123 that would be causing this? The survey responses are working fine with data going into the Feature service etc. Surveys created in Connect, submitted online, with location of survey response fed via url parameters into the Survey. 

Thanks, Darragh

17 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I just double-checked and all of my Automations are working properly.

Did you update your accounts password/let it expire, or make any changes to your Portal?

0 Kudos
DarraghOSullivan
Occasional Contributor

No, I had made no changes at all, just stopped working all of a sudden.

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

I am having this exact same issue! I haven't changed anything, and all of a sudden none of my flows are working.

Did you ever figure out what was going on, and find a solution?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
DarraghOSullivan
Occasional Contributor

No I never figured it out. I decided to re-build all the flows to be sure! Took time but they are working ok since then... Hope you find an easier solution! 

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Shoot, that's disappointing. Thank you for responding though! 🙂

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
AwesomeEvan
Occasional Contributor

I just started getting this issue as well...

Sry, NOT Sry, but I found a much easier way to resolve this.

Save the broken flow as a new flow... then turn off your old broken one... Voila!

I found this post first then luckily got this fix first rando try 😛

DarraghOSullivan
Occasional Contributor

Smart and simple! Will remember that for next time... 🙂 

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I just encountered this as well, making a copy didn't solve my problem as it was a survey that hadn't run before. I'm going to try a complete remake but that's silly, wanted to add my voice so Esri knows it's an issue.

0 Kudos
AwesomeEvan
Occasional Contributor

what do you mean it hadn't run before?

that makes it sound like its not the same issue as missing location header

0 Kudos