Populate Workforce time field in Survey123 form

Jump to solution
06-04-2018 05:27 AM
khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any way to calculate "Due time" field from Workforce into survey123 form as ID method?

The case that came up is the management needs to calculate the time between the time of receiving the assignment in workforce and the actual starting time of task.

Or at least we need to record the "Due time" field from Workforce into Survey123 form?

Please find attached for more clarification.

attached

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Khalil,

This could be done through a slight editing of the Workforce project.  I would recommend looking at "Remotely Invoking ArcGIS Apps" from the Developer's Summit (slides, video).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Khalil,

This could be done through a slight editing of the Workforce project.  I would recommend looking at "Remotely Invoking ArcGIS Apps" from the Developer's Summit (slides, video).

khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Hi James,

Could you tell me how to reach to this script which mentioned in the slides and video?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Khalil,

The word 'slides' and 'video' are hyperlinked appropriately.

0 Kudos
khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Hi James,

I tried to get it from the video and slides but I couldn't. Where can I find the json file for my project?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

Go to ArcGIS Online Assistant , where you will be able to access the json file of all the content of your portal.

khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot Xander, I'm able to edit my project as needed

0 Kudos