Select to view content in your preferred language

Point overlay for geopoints not working

Jump to solution
12-21-2022 08:22 AM
BriJasinski
Emerging Contributor

Hi, I am having some issues with my point overlays. It seems very simple according to this:

Geopoints—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation

However, I am pasting this exact phrase "overlay=repeat_name&preview=true" in the body::esri:style column of the XLSform, refreshing the survey, republishing and then updating the survey in the Survey123 field app, and absolutely nothing is changing and we still cannot see the points we have collected in the field. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Bri

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @BriJasinski

The Nested Repeats sample in Connect demonstrates the geopoint overlay functionality and can be used for reference. I've also attached a copy of the XLSForm as well. 

Is the functionality working in Connect just not the field app? If that's the case please ensure the version of the Survey123 field app you are using is the latest 3.16.114. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @BriJasinski

The Nested Repeats sample in Connect demonstrates the geopoint overlay functionality and can be used for reference. I've also attached a copy of the XLSForm as well. 

Is the functionality working in Connect just not the field app? If that's the case please ensure the version of the Survey123 field app you are using is the latest 3.16.114. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
BriJasinski
Emerging Contributor

Perfect, thank you so much. This was exactly what I needed now the overlay is working. 

0 Kudos