Passing Data from Collector to Survey123

10-30-2019 09:31 AM
YasotharanTamil
New Contributor

Hey so i have a survey done up for a client and I am passing information from collector into survey123. I have also added links to the survey to the pop up so that they can access it through those links. However, when i hit the link to access the survey from in the pop up in collector it does not pass through the relevant information to the survey. But if i hit the link for the survey from the web map the relevant information is getting passed through. Has anyone seen this behaviour before. 

Another issue is that one of the questions is populated using a calculation based on other answers but in the web browser it is not working but in the survey123 app is working again has any one seen this happen before.

Lastly the table view in the web browser version of the survey looks a bit funky but is normal in the app?

See screeshots of the issues below.

Accessed from Web Map:

Accessed from collector app for windows. See the Sales Rep is blank and Store Name is partially filled in.

Correct score and calculation working in the app:

Calculation error web browser (font and colour settings not honoured)

Table view in web browser:

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Yasotharan Tamil‌,

Is it possible to share the survey xlsx form so we can take a closer look? You can send it to zliu@esri.com

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos
YasotharanTamil
New Contributor

Hi, 

we have most of the issues sorted but the outstanding one is that the table view in the browser it is still the weird select questions as seen above.

Thanks

Yazy

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Yasotharan,

The table-list appearance set on the xlsx form is currently only supported for select_one questions in the web app, and not supported for select_multiple questions. We have an internal develop issue for this but if you could kindly log an enhancement ticket for this through Esri Support would help us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos