notes with font size

03-29-2019 06:26 AM
ReneAubut
Occasional Contributor

Hello, am using a read-only note, to have written on the survey form a listing coming from a pull data csv file. Is it possible to have this listing configured with a font size? some listings are pretty long.

Thanks

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rene,

If you are asking to set the font size of a particular note (instead of the survey as a whole), you may be able to do that by combining the text you are showing with <font size="">TEXT HERE</font> tags.  CSS font-size property provides some examples of valid values.

ReneAubut
Occasional Contributor

Thanks James. Should I indicate the font size to use in the calculation column? The values are coming from a pulldata:

pulldata('pk_WBS',,<font size=3>'pk'/<font>,'Num_WBS',${WBS_id}). As is, am getting an error

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rene,

The font tag should not be used in a pulldata function.  I would recommend you have the pulldata function by itself in a calculate column, and then a note question that uses concat() to assemble the complete HTML string.

0 Kudos
ElizabethBurniston
New Contributor II

I have the same general font question, under the same circumstances as Rene (read only, pulling from csv). I know you said you cannot add a font tag to the pulldata function, but can you tell me where I should add it? I have included my calculations below.

concat(${transfer_from_station_no},"_",${transfer_to_station_no})
pulldata("transfer_miles", "Miles", "Code", ${n1})
0 Kudos