Select to view content in your preferred language

New Survey Options

05-01-2019 04:22 PM
deleted-user-HeInduJf8izt
New Contributor

When creating a new survey in Survey123 Connect is it possible to choose both the Feature Service option as well as the My Surveys option?  I created a survey in Survey123 that I'd like to repurpose and use with Connect and the underlying feature service.

Thanks,

Mike 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Michael,

I would suggest first copying the survey using teh My Surveys option and then manually setting the feature service.  See Use Survey123 with existing feature services—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS for how to set it up - you will need the item ID in ArcGIS Online/ArcGIS Enterprise of the feature service you wish to work with.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-HeInduJf8izt
New Contributor

Hi James,

Thanks for the response. Luckily, I designed the feature class to go hand in hand with the survey form so there was not much for me to tweak other than getting my domains configured correctly. I was having some luck with copying the relevant bits from the Survey123 XLS file I liked into the Survey123 Connect XLS file I created to house the feature service. I’ll take a stab at the method you mention below as it sounds more direct and little less prone to error.

Thanks,

mike

0 Kudos