my survey is stuck on creating feature service

07-26-2020 12:48 PM
JerryEnoe
New Contributor II

I am trying to publish a survey and its stuck on creating feature step for the last 3 hours..need help ASAP

0 Kudos
8 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jerry,

Did you resolve this issue? Are surveys now publishing successfully?

If not can you confirm, what version of Connect are you using, and are you using AGO or Enterprise, and can you provide more details on the Enterprise set-up?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
JerryEnoe
New Contributor II

Hello Philip am using AGO.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Jerry,

Are you still having the issue, can you publish other surveys, a basic one?

Can you send me a copy of your xlsx form you created? I can see if I can publish it, or anything that may be stopping it working.

Also, what version of Connect are you using?

Phil.

0 Kudos
JerryEnoe
New Contributor II

Hello Phil,

If i use my student the survey publish just fine, however if i use my work AGO account it is not publishing.

I cant use my student account to publish the survey since its a different organization.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jerry,

Do you have the correct licenses and permissions to publish surveys and create content in your work ArcGIS Online organization?

Can you please check with your administrator, and also check if other accounts from that same organization with same licenses and permissions can publish surveys?

If that is still not working, I suggest contacting Esri Support so they can take a closer look at the organization to see if any issues in the way it is configured.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
JerryEnoe
New Contributor II

Hello Phil, I am the admin of the AGO account.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jerry,

Ok great, if that case, did you try the things I mentioned above?

Phil.

0 Kudos
JerryEnoe
New Contributor II

Currently waiting on the ESRI distributor for my region.