Multiple Choice Response Drop Down Choice Option

Jump to solution
05-02-2022 10:39 AM
EmilyKnippel
New Contributor II

I am new to Survey123 and I am looking to do a multiple choice select question but with a drop down list option. I haven't seen anything online to assist in this or if it is available what is the option to choose from? Currently I am able to just do multiple choice but with all the choice options listed out instead of doing a drop down.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Here are a few resources:

An article on Appearance. Scroll down to Select One or Select Multiple (they work the same):

If you are using the Web Designer, this looks like it also has what you are looking for:

Quick answer:

If you are using Survey123 Connect (I'd recommend this over the web designer), just change the Appearance for select_one or select_multiple to minimal

abureaux_0-1651516682422.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Here are a few resources:

An article on Appearance. Scroll down to Select One or Select Multiple (they work the same):

If you are using the Web Designer, this looks like it also has what you are looking for:

Quick answer:

If you are using Survey123 Connect (I'd recommend this over the web designer), just change the Appearance for select_one or select_multiple to minimal

abureaux_0-1651516682422.png

MohammedAlBorneih
New Contributor

Hi Everybody, 

I have a question, and I didn't find any answers yet from any reference.

I have a questionnaire, ask the field officer to enter how many are the total beneficiaries, and after that, I have a question with multiple choices. 

I need to know how many are the total beneficiary choose choice 1, choice 2 .. etc 

I can know how many sessions enter choice 1 or two but I need to connect these choices with other data!

Thanks in advanced 

0 Kudos