Multiline questions don't appear in data tab

08-16-2021 02:20 PM
DaniellaStepek
New Contributor

Hi. I made a survey in the Survey 123 Web App with many questions, including multiline questions. However, when I go to the Data tab, all the questions appear except the multiline ones. When I export to an Excel file, those questions do not appear either. I am able to see the questions on the Analyze tab, though. Thanks in advance. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @DaniellaStepek 

Maybe try to click the plus button on the upper right of table in Data page to see if your multiline question is there.

alison_gou_0-1631156983190.png

If it is not there, then that's where this question gets weirder. If you can see the missing questions on Analyze page, it means the questions are in your survey feature layer and it should be on Data page.

Therefore, if the above does not solve your issue, please share more with me about your survey so I can author a survey the same as yours to reproduce this issue.

Regards,

Alison 

0 Kudos
DaniellaStepek
New Contributor
Hi Alison,
Thank you for your help. I was able to figure out what the issue was - the questions were not in the same order as the survey so I had to go through each question to find the "missing" questions. This was more of an user error than a technical one. Thanks!
0 Kudos
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @DaniellaStepek 

Glad you figured it out.

Regards,

Alison

0 Kudos