Minified React Error #31 in Experience Builder when connecting Survey123 form to Web Map to send data to survey

Jump to solution
12-09-2022 05:13 AM
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi - 

Cross posting in the Survey123 community to see if anyone has ideas on this error I am running into.

I have an existing Experience Builder app that I need to update. Within ExB I have a Survey123 form and a web map. I am passing geometry and attribute from a layer in the web map into Survey123. This was working well, but I updated the source layer and needed to fix the connection in ExB to pass geometry/attributes from the new layer in the survey form. When I attempted, I received an error. 

Full details on error & screen capture showing error in this post - https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/minified-react-error-31-in-experie...

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Erica
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erica_poisson

Hi - 

This has been logged as a bug - BUG-000154551 - via my Technical Support case. Please see this GeoNet post for full details on the problem and workaround. 

Workaround summary:

The workaround is to publish from an older version of Connect (I used 3.15.175), set up Experience Builder w/ a Map & Survey widget to "send data to survey", save & publish the Experience, add the pulldata @ layer calculations back into the XLSForm, republish from Connect v 3.16. The Experience will continue working if these steps are followed. 

Erica

View solution in original post

1 Reply
erica_poisson

Hi - 

This has been logged as a bug - BUG-000154551 - via my Technical Support case. Please see this GeoNet post for full details on the problem and workaround. 

Workaround summary:

The workaround is to publish from an older version of Connect (I used 3.15.175), set up Experience Builder w/ a Map & Survey widget to "send data to survey", save & publish the Experience, add the pulldata @ layer calculations back into the XLSForm, republish from Connect v 3.16. The Experience will continue working if these steps are followed. 

Erica