Microsoft Power Automate (Flow) error

Jump to solution
10-05-2020 07:27 AM
Jon_Tait
New Contributor II

Hi. I used Microsoft Power Automate (MS Flow) a few months ago to set up a flow where if a survey was submitted a MS Teams message would be sent from the Flow bot to a user to let them know. It all worked fine.

I now have a new survey and would like to set it up again, but I can't get it to work. First of all my surveys won't list in the dropdown when setting up the link. I tried adding the surveyID in manually but then when trying to save the flow I get the following error:

The response from API 'survey123' operation 'GetWebhookPayloadSchema' with status code '200' does not contain a valid OpenAPI schema object.

I have followed the exact same process as the previous flows I set up. They still work so my accounts must still be 'linked'

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

Jon

Environmental Control Officer
East Riding of Yorkshire Council, UK
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MJBiazar
Esri Contributor

Hi Jon Tait

If your surveys don't show up in the drop-down list, check your connection to your Survey123 account to make sure it is still valid. If not, you may need to create a new connection. See the link below:

Best,

MJ

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MJBiazar
Esri Contributor

Hi Jon Tait

If your surveys don't show up in the drop-down list, check your connection to your Survey123 account to make sure it is still valid. If not, you may need to create a new connection. See the link below:

Best,

MJ

Jon_Tait
New Contributor II

MJ, thank you so much. I t was showing as 'connected' but I re-entered my credentials and tried again and it now works. Thank you very much, you've saved me a lot of frustration.

Have a great day

Jon

Environmental Control Officer
East Riding of Yorkshire Council, UK
SFM_TravisBott
Occasional Contributor III

Responding here because this error Jon reported was the beginning of my issue. It may be related or it may be different. 

I went through through the recommended process and repaired the connection by switching accounts. That did seem to have an effect initially, as I was newly able to see the forms I had published in the drop down menu. However, the same error occurred again after attempting to save the flow.

I then deleted the previous connection, and re-connected. After doing so I got a new permissions error (screenshot. Specific IDs redacted). Any thoughts?