Max-Height in Survey123 Notes

07-26-2019 07:54 AM
JamesMertz1
New Contributor

Greetings,

I am running into a 300 pixel image restriction for max-height in notes in Survey123.  

I am currently using the desktop version of Survey123.  I am using reference images and map images in notes to provide survey context.  In the survey preview the images are full-size and scale perfectly regardless of device.  

When published to the web the max height on the images is limited to 300-pixels.  

You can see that I tried a workaround to include a link to the full-size image, but unfortunately that was not sufficient for our users.  I have tried to override in the xml files, but that gets overwritten when republishing to the web.  I can temporarily fix it by turning off the Max-Height in the browser.  Hoping for a more permanent solution.

Has anyone else seen this?

Jim

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi James,

Currently there is no way to modify that, but we will have the Survey123 JS API in beta soon, which supports custom styles:

You could sign up for the Esri Early Adopter Community https://earlyadopter.esri.com and join the Survey123 project to get access to beta features.

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos