Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to use pulldata() to extract a list of members in portal who have a tag associated with their name?

08-26-2019 10:38 AM
NoelPerkins3
New Contributor III

I am trying to pull a list of users in portal, through the sharing url, to send an email to that have an 'admin' tag associated with their name. the url I am trying to pull from is https://<our portal>/sharing/rest/community/users?q=admin&sortField=&sortOrder=

James Tedrick‌, @Ismael Chivite   #Survey123

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Noel,

Can you provide the context where you are trying to get the list of users?

Are you including a token with the search?  You also probably will want f=json to be able to receive the results in a parseable format.

0 Kudos
NoelPerkins3
New Contributor III

James,

What we are trying to do is use the keywords to route requests (which come from a Survey123 form) for items like elevated permissions or revocation and those users that have 'Admin' associated with their account could receive an email that the request has been submitted and needs review. Yes we would like the f=json results to be in a parseable format.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems like you should be able to use pulldata to create your list of users that have a "role" associated to each of the usernames and pass this value into a hidden question. Then within a webhook you could use this variable within a filter that will only send out an email if the attribute to the question is equal to "Admin".

I have a webhook within Integromat that use the value from a simple question of "Was the bat transmitted with a radio tracker?". Then within my scenario I am using a router that will direct to two different OneDrive location to place the photos. It would be very similar to your instance, except you would route the information to two or three or four different predetermined email messages and only allow the email module to run if the "filter" settings are met.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar to this...

0 Kudos