Is it possible to create flows in power automate using Survey's published ArcGIS Enterprise ?

07-30-2020 03:15 AM
RaquelOnofre
New Contributor II

Hello!

Anybody outthere knows if is it possible to create flows in power automate using Survey's published ArcGIS Enterprise or is it really not supported? The current Survey123 connector doesn't allow signing into anything but ArcGIS online (personal or enterprise accounts).

0 Kudos
7 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

This would be a great question in the ArcGIS Survey123‌ place! 

I'm not on that team, but in this documentation, I found the following tip:

https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/06/04/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-integromat 

It looks like there is a section in there describing how to do this.  But if you run into issues, please try posting in the ArcGIS Survey123 space.

Cheers

0 Kudos
RaquelOnofre
New Contributor II

Thanks Kory, 

I was able to implement it with Integromat via portal , I was trying to overcame the apparent impossibility of doing the some with Power Automate (included in my organization's account , thus with no limitation of use).

I'll post it on ArcGIS Survey123 space.

Tks!

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Raquel,

Please visit the Survey123 Early Adopter Community - we have the procedure for connecting an ArcGIS Enterprise implementation with Power Automate documented in a beta state.

RaquelOnofre
New Contributor II

Hello James,

Thank you so much for your support. I solved my question with your tips, only date fileds were´nt visible in dynamic fulfilling of the form . Being in a beta state, are there any use restrictions? 

Tks!

0 Kudos
dedgar_polk
New Contributor II

The link for the procedure isn't working.  Do you have another link for documentation on this?

0 Kudos
DarrylAlbert
New Contributor III

Where are the procedures for connecting to Flow? I can't find them.