Invalid Token error Google Sheets/Survey123 Images

03-20-2020 02:19 AM
MartynStringer
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have an Integromat webhook set up to add data to Google Sheets when a survey is submitted. I am trying to also auto populate a column in Sheets with the image attached to the survey. I have been able to do this and initially the image appears fine, however after a little while, when logging back in to Sheets the image no longer appears. When I try and access the image via its url I get an Invalid Token error message (attached).

Is there any way of resolving this issue so the urls do not break?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Martyn,

How are you retrieving the images?  With the token supplied with the form data?  Have you made any changes to the sharing of the feature layer recently?

0 Kudos
MartynStringer
New Contributor II

Hi James,

Yes I am using the token supplied with the data and I haven't changed any settings of the feature layer since setting up the survey. 

Thank you for looking in to this.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Martyn,

Unfortunately, I don't have much to go on for diagnosing what might be the issue.  I will note that the token received from the form does not have a set amount of time left in it's validity, so it is possible it is near expiration, though this wouldn't be a systematic issue (unless it took users around as much time as the token lifespan to complete the form).

0 Kudos
bemcalavera
New Contributor

Hi James, I have a similar problem, let me explain:

I have a survey that sends data and images to Make (ex Integromat); then it generate a pdf from a Google Sheets template and send it via email. It works like a charm, the problem come when the survey is compiled offline and is then send later, because the images token expires and the Make scenario get stucked because of the token error... 
Any idea? Thanks a lot.

Ale

0 Kudos