Select to view content in your preferred language

integromat not processing other users data

08-02-2021 04:36 PM
ARyanWADNR
New Contributor III

I am having trouble with integrating survey123 with Integromat. I have a working process that sends an email when a new record is submitted. I now want to add one that filters for a particular result in the survey and send an email with those specific details. The data is in a repeat, and I have managed to utilize the iterator and array aggregator to make it work when I submit a survey from my work computer.

The issue I am having is when other users submit surveys. Regardless of whether they use my account, or I use their account, anyone using a different computer than me (or Survey123 application) will not process correctly. The "Survey123 Watch Survey" processes, but the output array is always empty. Or, the output array is not empty, but the array going into the iterator is. I continue to get the same result (see attached).

I think the issue has to do with how the data is formatted coming from different devices. Although the webhook should be coming from the server, and therefore I think it should be formatted the same regardless of who added the data, is there a chance that data from the webhook changes based on some other factor?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @ARyanWADNR 

Thanks for sharing here! The repeat content can be found under feature under repeats in the payload since version 3.10. In other words, the payload does not have the repeat section if the survey is submitted using the field app or web app before version 3.10. 

Ruth_JiatengXu_0-1628071612372.png

Could you please double check the version of your survey and version of the field app?

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
ARyanWADNR
New Contributor III

Thank you so much for the fast response. Is there a way to require a user to have the newest version of the field software? I see that we can require the newest web app, but my users are all working through the field app.

Thanks! I think this is most likely our issue.

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @ARyanWADNR ,

Unfortunately, there is no way to force the field app to update. The updating of the app is controlled by the app store. If you are using the mobile device management (MDM) however to manage your devices, you can then force the update and make it required before using the app.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos