Inbox Query - Date Range

12-18-2020 12:06 PM
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

I have a survey that has the following query set on the Inbox:

created_date<=CURRENT_DATE AND created_date>CURRENT_DATE-120

It was supposed to limit the inbox items to anything inspected in the last 120 days. It is displaying only items that have been created up to the middle of October. When i apply the query in Portal, it displays properly.

I have also tried the following Inbox query:

current_date between CURRENT_DATE - 120 AND CURRENT_DATE

but it worked the same as the first query and did not select the proper data.

I have also tried the queries using the date field for the inspection from the survey and these also did not display the correct data.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--gary

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @GaryBowles1 the first expression shown above looks fine, so it's strange that the records are not being returned as expected. One thing to double-check is whether records are stored on the device in Drafts, Outbox, or Sent. A survey record can only exist in one folder at a time (e.g. if a record is in Sent, it won't be downloaded to the Inbox); try removing the records from the other folders and then refresh the Inbox.

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

The SENT box is disabled and there are no surveys in the OUTBOX/DRAFTS. Unfortunately due to travel restrictions I have been unable to get in the field and verify if this is a user error or software error.

Thanks,

--gary

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

@GaryBowles1 just to check, are there any additional parameters applied to the repeat in the bind::esri:parameters column? Is the user refreshing the inbox from the List or Map view (where a spatial filter could be applied in the latter)?

Cheers,

Jim

0 Kudos