Inbox Filter by Date in Query Expression

Jump to solution
01-29-2018 12:57 PM
MarioFederis1
New Contributor III

Is it possible for the inbox to show submitted forms only from the last 5 days? Perhaps through the inbox filter query expression which looks at a date field (example below).

My organization has over 3000 entries in survey123, and whenever a user refreshes their inbox, it takes an extremely long time to load.  They only need to edit the most recent submissions

12 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ryan,

<DATE_FIELD> >= CURRENT_DATE worked for my test case; you shouldn't need to adjust for UTC.  You may want to double-check Query (Feature Service/Layer)—ArcGIS REST API: Services Directory | ArcGIS for Developers  and check that the queries work at the REST API - Survey123 is doing this operation and it's a bit easier to debug from the REST (Service URL) web page.

0 Kudos
ryanEvanczyk
Occasional Contributor

Still wasn't working (valid query when checked in the rest api, but returned no results), I ended up trying the following with success:

incident_date>CURRENT_DATE-1 AND incident_date<=CURRENT_DATE

thanks for your help!

RyanE

0 Kudos
BreannaOndich
New Contributor

Hello,

I followed this thread to come up with a date filter for the field name CreationDate as follows:

CreationDate <= CURRENT_DATE AND CreationDate > CURRENT_DATE – 9

I tried with with numbers 1-10 at the end, to find data collected within this time period (1 to 10 days ago) but I am looking for the Inbox to show dates up to one year ago (365 days). For some strange reason, anytime I enter a number higher than 10, the query fails. I do not get any errors, but my Inbox downloads all records gets maxed out with 1,000 records (which is the main issue, but I cannot figure out how to edit my service definition record limit to be over 1,000 because I cannot figure out how to get a token). Why would any number over 10 cause the query to fail?

0 Kudos