Images not showing up in choice list questions

09-13-2019 03:17 AM
JohnSmaaland2
New Contributor II

Using Survey123 Connect, when adding an image to a choicelist (i.e. copy to image folder, the adding image name including suffix to choice list column "image") When setting questions appearance "minimal or "compact" these images do not show when publishing to arcgis online and viewing form in a browser.

Are these types of questions not supported in a browser?! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

When you say "browser" do you mean in the Survey123 web app? Or are you referring to Survey123 website Data tab?

Or are you referring to viewing the data in the AGO item Data tab or in a AGO Web map?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
JohnSmaaland2
New Contributor II

I mean the Survey123 web app.

Unfortunately it seems the web app simply does not support many, if not most, of the functions available with Survey123 Connect.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

Thanks for confirming you were referring to the web app. Yes, as you point out, there are some differences between the field app and web app which we are currently working on to improve and ensure more features and functionality are supported with equivalency in both. Due to the nature of the two different platforms (web browser versus native mobile app) there are some limitations and differences that may mean not all features and functionality can be supported the same in both.

If you do have a specific issue with a feature or functionality not working in the field app or web app, to ensure it is addressed as soon as possible, I would suggest you log a bug or enhancement request with Esri support, that way the issue can be officially logged, prioritised and be in the system so that other customers can also attach their accounts to the issue, if it is something they are also interested in. This greatly helps the development team to prioritise and manage the backlog of issues related to customer accounts.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
ZhelinLi
New Contributor

Hi,

I think I came across the same issue - images added to the choicelists (minimal appearance)  did not show up in the web app. I'm wondering if there are any updates about this issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos