Images not loading in Survey123

09-06-2018 09:04 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor II

When I publish a survey that has an 'image' type question with the appearance set to 'annotate' and a default image is included the image won't load on the browser app. I've tried on multiple computers/devices and every time I get the same message as below. Anyone know why this might be? I've tried the template provided in the community file that has all of the information already inputted and when I publish that template the images still won't load. I've double checked all the file names and everything matches including the case of the file names and extensions. Seems to be a problem with the actual browser app. I've attached a photo of the error message I'm receiving. I appreciate any assistance!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Yvette,

This is a known issue with default values and annotation at this time.  We plan to address this as quickly as we are able to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Hello again,

Has this issue been addressed in the Survey123 3.1 update? I've attempted to access the survey on the web browser at this time and still do not get a default image loading.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi James Tedrick

Any update on this one?

I am using 3.6 and encountered same issue as Yvette. My image was loaded OK when I added under media::image. However for annotate or draw purpose, neither worked on web form when I added under default nor calculation column. It works fine on survey123 dekstop app and android phone but not the web form.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Noe,

We ran into a couple of unexpected issues at the time of this post.  We are still planning to provide this, but do not have a definite release date in line yet.

0 Kudos