Images doesn't appear in Survey123

02-27-2020 12:27 PM
GulnihalKurt
New Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I am currently trying to create a survey that contains 45 high-resolution images. The field type is note that I wanted to put my images on. And when I publish the survey I can not be able to see some of the photos. (By the way, the cracked image always changes when I refresh the page) Just like this:

Why is this happen I have no clue.  I appreciate any assistance,  thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DennisJarrard
Esri Contributor

Hi there. I haven't personally seen this before, but I have some questions about what you're seeing. Do the same images not populate every time, or does it vary each time you load the survey? Are you seeing this happen through the web view of the survey, the mobile app, or both? Are the images you're referencing on the internet or on an internal server?

GulnihalKurt
New Contributor

It vary each time when I load the survey it also happen both mobile app and web. Its the point that my mind gets confused. And the images on internal server

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

45 high res images will be 500+MB.  That is going to be too much for wifi.  You also may get timeouts on the service.  Even with just 7 photos we cannot sync unless the wifi is super good.  You could be running out of memory now that is why they do not show.  I would consider this.  Hope it helps.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

In addition to the comments above, you may want to check that the filename matches the name specified in the survey exactly in terms of capitalization.

0 Kudos