Select to view content in your preferred language

I'm using Survey123 Connect, and for some reason it's not displaying/publishing the last 40 lines of the XLS (i.e. up to question M, but not beyond.) Any tips on rectifying this?

03-31-2019 08:37 PM
AndreaHamann
Emerging Contributor

I have a complex survey, with a number of different question types. I began it in survey123 web builder, and then edited it in Survey123 connect. 

Since then the final questions have stopped publishing to the survey.

Please advise what i can do.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,

Can you please attach a copy of your survey xlsx file so we can take a closer look?

Phil.

0 Kudos
AndreaHamann
Emerging Contributor

Thankyou,

Thankyou, bizzarely, it has rectified itself. On another note, is it a standard glitch for the web form processing to slow down to a snail speed as the survey gets bigger (i.e. more questions).

Regards

Andrea

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,

Great it fixed itself. As for the speed of the web form, how many questions do you have, are you using external choice lists or large choice lists, and do you have a lot of calculations, pulldata expressions etc?

Also, what browser are you using, we have seen different performance across different browsers such as IE11 vs Chrome vs Safari vs Firefox? 

Phil.

0 Kudos
AndreaHamann
Emerging Contributor

Hi there, Using chrome. 100+ questions, with a combination of drop downs, and large choice list, there are a few pull data expressions (assuming that means conditional questions).

Cheers

Andrea

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, that does make some sense then, the more questions you try to load and especially the larger the choice lists you have, the longer it can take to load.

Are you able to share your xlsx form and any csv files in media folder that are used for the survey, so we can take a closer look?

Phil.

0 Kudos