I have a form on survey 123 that when I try to access it through the web app I get this message The survey does not exist or is not accessible." what causes this error. All other forms I have developed and deployed open through the web app.

Jump to solution
01-30-2020 06:46 PM
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

When I try to open the form, look at submitted data etc I get the error. My only option is to sign out of survey123. But even that doesn't take me back anywhere and I have to close the web page.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I was advised to remove any and all special characters in the app. Since I couldn't edit in the web version I had to download to survey123 connect and do it. Re publish the app and then I could open it in the web version. Unfortunately I can only edit again if need be in survey123 connect but it works fine now. I was told there was some sort of an issue with a particular version that was not playing nice with special characters.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeff,

Can you provide details on the form that you see this error on?  Alternatively, I would suggest filing a support ticket with Esri Support to troubleshoot the issue.

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I was actually able to resolve the issue based on other responses I got regarding special characters etc.. and a bug? in version 3.8? I was able to download the form to Survey 123 Connect and correct those items and re publish. Works fine now with the exception that it can only be edited in Survey 123 connect rather than the web version so it's a bit more challenging for me to work with Survey 123 connect. Just running some test data to make sure it functions properly. Thanks for all the help on Geo Net.

0 Kudos
Temple_Digital_DeliveryTeam
New Contributor II

Hi Jeff,

I am having similar issue via our ArcGIS Enterprise, i cannot seem to access any of the surveys from the survey123 web app, i get the same error message.

0 Kudos
JeffCarney
New Contributor III

I was advised to remove any and all special characters in the app. Since I couldn't edit in the web version I had to download to survey123 connect and do it. Re publish the app and then I could open it in the web version. Unfortunately I can only edit again if need be in survey123 connect but it works fine now. I was told there was some sort of an issue with a particular version that was not playing nice with special characters.