How to record positionAccuracy of geopoint?

03-18-2019 11:18 AM
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to record the positionAccuracy of the geopoint within a field but it is not returning successfully. Can someone please suggest how to do so as my attempt is failing:

type = geopoint, name = location

type = calculate, name = loc_uncertainty_distance, calculation=pulldata("@geopoint", ${location}, "positionAccuracy"), bind::esri:fieldType=esriFieldTypeDouble

type = hidden, calculation=${loc_uncertainty_distance}, bind::esri:fieldType=esriFieldTypeDouble

Thanks for any advice!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

pulldata("@geopoint", ${GPS}, "horizontalAccuracy")

0 Kudos
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Doug, but that still is not working. No data is returning in either the hidden or calculate fields. I don't know if both are necessary, but I added the hidden in case it was, since no data was returning from the calculate field.

And I assume your use of GPS was reflective of what you use, rather than my geopoint field named "location"?

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yea my field is just called GPS.  Works great for me.  It can sometimes be weird when doing it in Connect but the app always gets it.  Never had any trouble with it.

0 Kudos
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

I got it working my pairing the calculate field with a note field. The calculate field alone didn't work, nor did pairing it with a hidden field. I don't know why. A bit frustrating because although I want the data recorded, I don't want it displayed in the survey as it already is on the map portion.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Try type hidden?

0 Kudos
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

Hidden was the first type I tried, as indicated in my first two responses. Bizarre!

0 Kudos