How to perform a search on a Web Map layer linked to a SURVEY123 survey?

11-22-2023 08:16 AM
AlexUreAl
New Contributor II

I have a survey which is associated with a web map, this map has 2 layers, the first is the layer of the points that are created with each new record, the other layer is polygons that represent property plans. I would like to enable an option to be able to perform a geospatial search based on the plan number, so that it is easier for users to locate the property. Is it possible to do something like this in survey123?

2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
AlexUreAl
New Contributor II

Thank you very much for the post, it is really very interesting and I think I could get a lot of use out of it to extract information from my plane layer, I will definitely try to apply it.

However, there is something that I still don't know how I can solve, in AGOL I can search a layer by attributes, in this case I can search by plane number, when I enter the number and if there is a match, the map moves and is positioned on the property. 

As shown in this image:

AlexUreAl_0-1700680303983.png

Now, what I need is to activate this same type of search on the map but from the Surver123 application, so that when I enter the map number the map is positioned over the property.

If you could help me with this question, I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos