How to insert prepopulated repeat section in report

Wednesday
ChristianGA
New Contributor

Hello,

I need your assistance with the following issue:

I have a repeat section within my survey. This repeat section is supposed to be inserted into a dynamic table in the report.

The survey user first selects an object outside of the repeat section. Each object has a different number of employees, whose data is output in the repeat section via CSV. By selecting the object, I determine how many records the repeat section will have (repeat_count).
Using position(..) and the corresponding reference in the CSV, I can prepopulate all records.

(For example: record 9 out of 18)

ChristianGA_0-1718806943748.png

The survey user has the option to edit these records if, for example, information is missing or needs to be corrected. However, the user should not have to go through each record necessarily.

For the report, I have noticed that apparently, I need to go through each record to ensure all records are included in the report? So if I do not touch the repeat section at all, only the very first record is output.

Is there a way to avoid this process so that all records from the repeat section are inserted into the table, regardless of whether I go through them in the survey or not?

Let me know if you need any further adjustments or additional details!

I appreciate any guidance or support you can provide.

Thank you!

Best regards from Germany,
Christian

0 Kudos
0 Replies