Select to view content in your preferred language

How do I display data from repeat records based on a parent field in a feature layer in my survey123

07-01-2024 02:07 AM
AndrewHarrington1
New Contributor

Looking for some help. I have a feature layer with a list of Pits and I have a related table that has many records and is linked to the Pit layer through a parent_asset_code field in the related table.

For example PIT-002054 is selected from the primary feature layer and it has 4 records in the related table each with PIT-002054 as the parent_asset_code and each record has some data in it including 'Design Quantity' field and I am using the form to view these and add a number into the 'Actual Quantity' field to each of the records. I want to be able to scroll through each record to review the data. This should come from the Feature layer.

I have used the pulldata function and only managed to retrieve one record (and I have to press the + button to even get that). I am unable to pull data for all the records and I have tried so many things including position(..) and some json but I am a useless coder!

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Here is a sample of my current xml file

xml_repeat.PNG

survey.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you trying to create multiple repeat records at once?  If so, then no you cannot do that.

0 Kudos
AndrewHarrington1
New Contributor

Hi Doug, No I am just trying to view repeat records from an existing feature layer and related table using the Survey123 app by pulling the data into the survey form. I just cannot get the form to show me all the records so I can scroll though the number of records (repeats) for the parent asset.

Basically I just want to pull from an existing feature layer and related table into a survey form and make edits on a couple of fields in each related record.

0 Kudos