Hide form from app ... Webform only

05-25-2022 04:36 PM
ChrisRoberts2
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All

Not sure if this is possible.  But I have a form that is used as a embedded content in a dashboard, to allow for post field capture updates.  To avoid confusion I would like to hide this for from download in the Survey123 app, and only visble through the dashboard.  Similar to how you can hide a map from Field Maps. Group sharing isnt an option as there is a field survey123 form that the same members have access too.

I went in to the Survey123 website and under the Collaborate tab set Share this survey to 'Open the suvey in browser directly', but its still visible in the survey123 application downloads.

Is there something simple I am missing??

Cheers, Chris

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gerhard
New Contributor III

Hi @ChrisRoberts2,

Can you elaborate on your Survey123 configuration please? It sounds like you might have two forms attached to one feature class. If this is the case, I would set the sharing level of your post field capture form to a group comprising only dashboard users.

Best,

Gerhard
0 Kudos
ChrisRoberts2

Basically yes there are two forms attached to the one feature class, the first form is for field capture of an issue, the second it to capture information following actioning and desktop analysis.

Unfortunately the users are the same as the desktop users, so different groups arent an option

0 Kudos
SMauri
by

Same problem here...follow the thread waiting for a solution/suggestion 

0 Kudos