Select to view content in your preferred language

Help with code: 400 Publishing Error - "folder title not available"

Jump to solution
06-05-2016 09:09 AM
OscarSepulveda_III
Frequent Contributor

I continually receive the following error message when trying to publish my survey from Survey123ConnectBeta v.1.4.30

Publishing Error  code: 400 ["Folder title 'Survey-Daily_Vehicle_Checkout' not available."

I looked over my xlsform and the survey and choices tabs follow all defined parameters.  The survey works in Survey123ConnectBeta, yet will not publish.  I looked over the GeoNet and it appears that code: 400 is a "catch all" for issues.

I have attached the excel spreadsheet as well.

Any help would be most appreciated.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Aideen,

When the error occurs immediately after the 'Creating feature layer and tables' message, it indicates that there is an issue in the table structure.  Can you check for duplicate names, names that begin with numbers, and other things that might cause a problem if you were to create a table using ArcGIS Desktop?  The specific error can be determined by enabling logging (see Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ) and viewing the error message.

0 Kudos
RobertLegg
New Contributor

Hello, I am having the same problem, I have tried the above, and I still have no resolution. Can you help?

robert.legg@segra.com

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Robert,

The error you are seeing is occurring at a different point than the above.  Just to check, have you published this survey before or previously published a survey named 'SEGRA FTTC Site Survey'?  Could you check your Item Contents in ArcGIS Online/Enterprise and see if there is a folder with the name 'Survey-SEGRA FTTC Site Survey'?  If so, you will need to delete that folder to publish successfully.

0 Kudos