Have 'add new user' functionality On One Suvery123 Form?

Jump to solution
08-20-2021 01:03 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello ESRI community,

We are using Survey123 to collect data for multiple estuary sites. I am currently trying to create one survey form in which for every logger our team should be able to answer the series of questions on a particular page. Is there an option or query to 'add logger' on the same form, and the series of questions pop up again. We are not sure how many loggers there will be in any given team so we would appreciate this dynamic element on our survey forms. Is this functionality possible on Survey123? Appreciate any and all advice on this. Thanks again!

Best,

Mina N.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Your S123 response is going to be associated with a single record and any related tables. It sounds like you want to use a single form for multiple entries?

If that's that case, you can just turn on the option to prompt users for additional submissions.

jcarlson_1-1629490591603.png

Besides that, what you're asking for (if I'm understanding it correctly) would require a complete re-structuring of the data, so that a single submission can be associated with multiple loggers' responses.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Your S123 response is going to be associated with a single record and any related tables. It sounds like you want to use a single form for multiple entries?

If that's that case, you can just turn on the option to prompt users for additional submissions.

jcarlson_1-1629490591603.png

Besides that, what you're asking for (if I'm understanding it correctly) would require a complete re-structuring of the data, so that a single submission can be associated with multiple loggers' responses.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

I appreciate your feedback. Yes exactly- I'd like to have the form be able to accept multiple submissions on one survey, such as this post here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/submit-another-survey-in-survey123/td-p/830...

Thanks again!

-Mina

0 Kudos