Gridded Themes/Screen Real Estate

Jump to solution
08-01-2018 08:03 AM
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

I am working on several projects where I’d like to use S123 as a counting tool for biologist riding in a boat and recording numbers of animal. I’m running into a problem where I can’t fit all the questions onto a single screen and scrolling to answer questions means animals will be missed; even on a larger screen like an iPad. I’ve tried decreasing the question’s font side in the survey to the smallest available, but the answer still takes up the same amount of space. Ditto when I decrease the font side on the device. (see survey_present.jpg)

Are there any plans for incorporating grid-themes or something similar into future versions of S123? Even if you could have a question/label and answer on the same line, that would help when you are trying to use the maximum amount of screen real estate (see survey_future.jpg). Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Chris Anderson

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

Yes, we do have an open enhancement request to support gird theme in the field app. I have updated the issue with your comments and suggestions. We do not currently have a timeline for implementation of this feature however.

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

Yes, we do have an open enhancement request to support gird theme in the field app. I have updated the issue with your comments and suggestions. We do not currently have a timeline for implementation of this feature however.

Phil.

0 Kudos