Give Access to Survey Data Page to other users

Jump to solution
01-10-2019 08:40 AM
HECAdmin
New Contributor III

I created a survey in Survey123 and shared it with a group of users. I have another user who acts as the 'administrator' of that survey. He needs to be able to get to the Data page of the survey so he can print the report and distribute it to users. This is the only place that a survey can be exported in a reasonably formatted way. How can I give him access to this page? I've tried making a test user an administrator in our AGOL tenant and they doesn't even work. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

The most efficient method to reset the stakeholder view is to delete the view in the My Content area and recreate it via the Collaboration tab in the Survey123 website.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

What if you add the user to a group and then in the survey, on the Collaborate tab, go to Viewer on the left, then select that group as "Who can view data of this survey?" with "All records" checked. Does that work?

0 Kudos
HECAdmin
New Contributor III

Thanks for the suggestion. I have the survey shared with our entire organization for both Viewers and Submitters and the user still can't see anything on the data page. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi,

Have you made any changes to the stakeholder's feature layer view settings outside of the Survey123 website?  Can you confirm that the other user can view the data when adding it into a map in ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
HECAdmin
New Contributor III

Interesting. I didn't make any changes to the stakeholder view but when I add it to a map I don't see any data. I don't receive any errors or anything when it's added either. The other feature layer with the survey works for that user. How can I fix the stakeholder layer?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

The most efficient method to reset the stakeholder view is to delete the view in the My Content area and recreate it via the Collaboration tab in the Survey123 website.

0 Kudos
HECAdmin
New Contributor III

That did it. Thank you very much James.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James, I a having a similar issue, I want any user to be able to edit the records others submitted. example the field staff creates a record  and the supervisor opens the record and signs and adds comments to approve the field work.  Does the _stakeholder layer need to have editing enabled including sync? or is it a matter of deleting it and recreating it?   

0 Kudos