Getting error code 1019 "The specified feature could not be updated or does not exist" in Survey123 for ArcGIS

07-16-2017 06:47 AM
RichardsonAluvilayil2
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am getting error code 1019 "The specified feature could not be updated or does not exist" in Survey123 for ArcGIS (version 2.2.14) when I am trying to edit existing survey data using the Inbox functionality in the Survey123 for ArcGIS mobile app (tested in Android and Windows OS - version 2.2.15).

I am using Survey123 via AGOL and checked the survey data through survey123.arcgis.com, I was able to edit the data thorough AGOL Web Map viewer and the updated data is reflected back on survey123.arcgis.com.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richardson

0 Kudos
13 Replies
MarcHoogerwerf
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Good to know you can recover the information from the device.

Here's my vote to get the "Editing with repeats via inbox" higher on the priority list. We do many environmental surveys with repeats (soil sampling, water monitoring samples, etc) where existing locations need to be revisited to collect more samples.

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Marc,

We do have editing with repeats as a main priority and are working to resolve it as soon as we can.

NicholasMoore
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

Any further developments on the editing of repeat questions through the inbox functionality. I have about four projects that would benefit highly from this. At the moment we are generating new surveys and Combining the information in the backend databases after downloading. This functionality would be highly regarded

Nick

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nick,

Editing with repeats has been addressed for the 2.4 version of Survey123.  A beta version (substantially complete) is available via the Esri Early Adopter Community and (for iOS) Apple TestFlight (please ask to subscribe to TestFlight via the Early Adopter Community).  We anticipate production release of 2.4 in mid-September.