Feature Attributes from AGO/Collector to Survey123

10-02-2018 12:58 PM
VanceRenforth2
New Contributor III

I am trying to figure out how to migrate data from points in collector to auto populate in Survey123. I created a form in Survey123, then embedded a link to the form in the popup for a layer which is viewed in Collector, so when you click on a location point the link shows up along with other attributes/data. I want some of the attribute fields that are also present for the location to auto populate in the Survey123 form.

For example; every location point has an address field, so when you click on the link within a point I want the address attributed to that location point to auto populate inthe address filed in the Survey123 location. 

I have built out the Survey123 form in Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS Version 3.0.142

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vance,

Please refer to Integrate with other apps—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS and https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2016/07/30/understanding-survey123s-custom-url-sche...  to get started - you will create the URL in the popup of a feature in the Collector web map.

VanceRenforth2
New Contributor III

Awesome! That worked, though I had to make two separate links, one for the web app and another for the field app.  And I had to use the long form of the survey URL. I could not use the shortened form that is given within "Collaboration" tab in the web app builder. 

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum
0 Kudos