Error generating reports after Survey123 update

02-28-2019 06:45 AM
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

See attached screen shot. I have several users who cannot generate reports (different surveys, but all are set up the same). These are existing surveys with existing templates that worked before today. The RemarksText field exists in the survey within a repeat.

Could this be related to the 3.3 update?

Update: I was told by Esri support that there is nothing they can do to help me since reports are in Beta. I have many reports that were working previously but now fail after the 3.3 update. James Tedrick‌ and Philip Wilson‌ do you have any ideas on what may be causing this? The field that's failing is in a repeat.

0 Kudos
29 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rob,

We were actually able to update the website overnight last night; you should be able to test on regular survey123.arcgis.com

0 Kudos
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

James,

I tested on my live surveys and it's working now. I also have a few users reporting back that it's working for them too.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Rob

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi James Tedrick

Many thanks! Now, It's work perfect!

0 Kudos
ScottBailey3
New Contributor III

Hello James. I am still get the error on a single field. Default template work fine but if I make an changes, even to the order of the attributes it fails.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Scott,

Can you share the form's XLS file so that I can attempt to reproduce?

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hello James.

Do you know why the error back, when I try to update the template, specifically with the photos and maps outs?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Harold,

Is Amb_Loc in a repeat or being referred to in a repeat section?  Can you share the template with me (e-mail jtedrick AT esri.com).

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi James.

The place inside the template {#Amb_Loc} and {/Amb_Loc} was wrong. My mistake.

0 Kudos
ChrisYoung2
Occasional Contributor

I am having a similar problem. Last week my assistant could generate reports from the website fine and this week she is getting an error message (see below). I found that I can generate the reports fine. It also seems to be isolated to only this template. Any ideas of what is going on?

0 Kudos
ChrisYoung2
Occasional Contributor

Correction, I can't generate this report either.

0 Kudos