Error generating reports after Survey123 update

02-28-2019 06:45 AM
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

See attached screen shot. I have several users who cannot generate reports (different surveys, but all are set up the same). These are existing surveys with existing templates that worked before today. The RemarksText field exists in the survey within a repeat.

Could this be related to the 3.3 update?

Update: I was told by Esri support that there is nothing they can do to help me since reports are in Beta. I have many reports that were working previously but now fail after the 3.3 update. James Tedrick‌ and Philip Wilson‌ do you have any ideas on what may be causing this? The field that's failing is in a repeat.

0 Kudos
29 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

At this stage, we are aiming for the fix for this issue to be available and applied to the website by the end of next week. If you can wait without needing to make changes now, that may save some time and effort.

Phil.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Thanks for the into Philip. Is there any timeline on when reports will move out of Beta?

Thanks,

Rob

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

Currently there is no fixed date to move the Report feature out of beta and into final release, however we are actively working on it and aiming for later this year, it could be as soon as the UC release, otherwise shortly after.

Phil.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Thanks for the info

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

HelloJames Tedrick‌ and Philip Wilson 

Do you have a date line to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Harold,

We had a few issues identified in testing that delayed the release of the hot fix.  We now expect to release it later this week, assuming no further issues arise.

RobBlash

Hi James,

Is the fix still on track for this week? I have a few folks ready to give me the Ned Stark treatment at this point, so I'll need to go with plan b if the fix wont be in place soon.

Thanks,

Rob

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rob,

Yes, the fix is still planned for this week; ideally tomorrow.  Just to verify, have you tested the report on https://survey123qa.arcgis.com ?

HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Yes!

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Thanks for the update. I haven't had the chance to test in beta, but I will try to find some time tomorrow.

0 Kudos