Select to view content in your preferred language

Error 701

09-12-2024 01:47 PM
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

Hello.  We have Enterprise 10.9.1 and have been using Survey123 with reports pretty smoothly. A few days ago our reports stopped generated and threw a funky error message: "Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'visited')"

I thought maybe we needed to use a new template for the report so tried to download a new one using the templates option and got this error: 701: An error occurred when generating field mapping json. Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'visited')

Has anyone seen this?  We are stumped. ESRI support was not helpful telling us to upgrade which we can't do at this moment.  Thanks for any feedback anyone can provide!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

I tried creating a survey from a template and using a report template and got a new error message. See attached photo.  I am truly stumped.

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

There was a Survey123 update on September 10th which seems to have caused issues with the report generation system, on another post Esri staff have addressed this, I wonder if this is related to the core of your issue as well?

Re: Internal server-side error - Reports - Page 3 - Esri Community

0 Kudos
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

September 10th is the date we started having issues.  I wonder if the update did break it.  I can't find anything in any logs to identify the issue.  I did use Chrome Developer tools and it seems when we attempt to generate a report that the report feature api fails to load, saying the resource is unavailable.

0 Kudos
ahagopian_coj
Regular Contributor

The hotfix in the beta site seems to fix the issue.  Can't wait for that hotfix to go into production tomorrow so our employees can use the report feature again.