I recently published a Survey using Survey123 Connect for ArGIS that uses a DateTime field. It shows correctly on the Survey123 App (both windows and mobile), but when I open it on the browser the field is shown misformated, as seen in the image bellow.
This problem only occurs when the survey is published via the Survey123 Connect. Surveys created on the web creator doesn't have this problem and show the datetime field correctly.
As I have repeat structures on my form, I need to use Survey123 Connect, and as I need to upload files in it, I need to use the browser interface. The only workaround I found was to separate date and time in two fields.