Select to view content in your preferred language

Dashboard embeded surveys do not register with Microsoft Flow?

09-05-2019 07:24 PM
MaazaMekuria
Occasional Contributor

I find that the Survey123 Form Submissions do not trigger response in Microsoft Flow when embeded  in a ArcGIS Dashboard.  Is there any way I could have these submissions get registered to be recognized in Flow?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

I hadn't tried it before so I just tested it out. I added the web version of my survey123 survey to a dashboard with the embedded content widget set to document. Is this what you did? I set up a quick Microsoft Flow flow: "email me when there's a submission". I submitted via the dashboard (not in edit mode) and I did receive an email. Tried it a couple times and it kept working. Did you do anything differently? Is this the first time you tried doing it, as in has it ever worked for you?

MaazaMekuria
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Chelsea for the response. The Flow connections are very unstable and sometimes they detect and many times they don't detect the submissions at all.  I have had success with the forms that are not embeded in a dashboard.  But the dashboard is still not working porperly.  I did see some communication come into flow history data, but now it is not showing anything.  I recreated a new flow and am still not able to see the triggers work.

0 Kudos