Custom URL and Select One issue

Jump to solution
06-09-2020 10:50 AM
GISManager4
Occasional Contributor

I have a Custom URL that brings over values from point features from web map to Survey123

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=48ef3616c0d443d0b1ca4d007d96df43&field:sw_id={SW_ID}&field:name_dev={Developmen}&field:sw_address={Address}&field:type_of_prop={Property_T}&field:GI1={Green_Infr}&field:Num_GI1={NumberofGI1}&field:GI2={TypeofGI2}&field:Num_GI2={NumberGI2}&field:GI3={TypeofGI3}&field:Num_GI3={NumberofGI3}&field:Detention_Fac={Detention_}&field:Num_Detention_Fac={NumDetnFac}

But when I make the field in Survey123 a Select One field type vs a text nothing gets populated.

select_one type_giGI1Type of Green Infrastructure (GI1)horizontal-compact

BUT, the questions that are dependent on value being written to GI1 field show up.

Therefore, some value is being populated to that field, but is not populating the Select One question.

Is there a way around this? What I need is the ability for Custom URL to work, but also if there is no value in that field the users of the form be able to select the value from a drop-down.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

Try without setting any voice in appearance field ("horizontal-compact" as I can see).

I found a similar bug in the past: Populate select_one question with a value from asset

Cheers

Stefano

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you passing in the value in Name or Label?  Need to use Name value.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos
SMauri
by

Try without setting any voice in appearance field ("horizontal-compact" as I can see).

I found a similar bug in the past: Populate select_one question with a value from asset

Cheers

Stefano

GISManager4
Occasional Contributor

Once I changed the appearance to minimal, it worked.This could be a bug.

0 Kudos
SMauri
by

Pollice all'insù o pollice verso? | PassaParoliamo

0 Kudos