Custom Attribute Display will not bring up Survey

04-16-2021 02:05 PM
EmilySpeck
New Contributor III

Is someone to help me. Created a Custom Attribute Display on ArcGIS Online to try and bring up my survey I created from Survey123 by clicking on the link in the pop-up. I want our field workers to be able to start a new survey on the same geopoint. However, the link I created is not bringing up the survey. This is HTML Source I used:

<a href="arcgis-survey123://?itemID=b23b84080d714a2990905d8056a79531&amp;field:Stormwater Outfall ID={stormwater_outfall_id}&amp;field:GlobalID={globalid}&amp;field:Location of Stormwater Outfall Point:={location_of_stormwater_outfall_}" target="_blank">NEW Inspection Survey for '{stormwater_outfall_id}'</a>

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It looks like maybe you are using the field alias and not the field name.  Field names cannot have spaces so that us my guess.  Also I do not think you can send a globalid into a globalid since those are made at the database level.

Not sure where all those amp; are coming from.

Should look like

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=99273ba6d1dd4122891c0f70a1fa69a7&field:PointID={PointID}&field:EvaluationID={expression/expr0}&field:Project={Project}

To add it highlight some text and make it a link.

DougBrowning_0-1618608746837.png

Hope that helps

0 Kudos
EmilySpeck
New Contributor III

Thank you, how do you find the field name? On Survey123 Connect it shows 'name' stormwater_outfall_id and label Stormwater Outfall ID

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You use whatever is in the name column.

0 Kudos