Count from multiple submitted forms

12-01-2020 07:25 PM
Jawhara_Aladimi
New Contributor

Hello ESRI survey123 consultant 

We are working on a project for retail business , and one of their requirements to have form for their sales representatives onsite visits who have a daily visit target number ,they want to calculate the number of visits and compare it with the daily visit target ,if it is => daily target visits number then the total visits should be visible in the form in green color of font else red color font should visible.

We have tried to use repeate function ,but we found that it only works for counting withing the group of the same form  while we are looking to count the total visits from multiple forms submitted. 

Please help us in order to protect this deal.

With regards

Jawhara Taha AlAdimi 

NATCO

ESRI YEMEN

email jawhara.aladimi@natco.com.ye 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Where do you want to see this number?  If you have a webmap they are looking at you could use Arcade to do it. 

Check out this post  https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/mapping/color-pop-ups/ 

I do this where I have one master point and 9 forms that are all related to the main point.  I show I summary of how many forms were filled out for that master point.

DougBrowning_0-1606948462287.png

I also use this to do color coding like you mentioned

DougBrowning_1-1606948563311.png

Hope that helps

0 Kudos
Jawhara_Aladimi
New Contributor

Hi Doug

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Actually,  the form is survey123 form which is used by medical sales representative daily in when he visits the targeted doctors in order to peeform marketing tasks for their produced medicines.

Each sales representative has a target of number of visits daily and his manager wants us to show a note on the survey123 for. Showing the number of performed visits in the same day and mark it on green colour if its is => target and red color if it is < target in order to encourage him to visit more doctors.

For example 

Let us assume that the visit target of the sales Rep. is 10 and till now he visited 5 doctors and filled 5 forms .

Here ,we need the count of the submitted visits (submitted forms) to be appeared as a note when the sales rep open new visit form of survey123. 

Also we need to calculate the number of visits div number of doctors at the working days in a month.

I wish ,I explain the idea.

Regards

0 Kudos
Jawhara_Aladimi
New Contributor

Hi Doug

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Actually,  the form is survey123 form which is used by medical sales representative daily in when he visits the targeted doctors in order to peeform marketing tasks for their produced medicines.

Each sales representative has a target of number of visits daily and his manager wants us to show a note on the survey123 for. Showing the number of performed visits in the same day and mark it on green colour if its is => target and red color if it is < target in order to encourage him to visit more doctors.

For example 

Let us assume that the visit target of the sales Rep. is 10 and till now he visited 5 doctors and filled 5 forms .

Here ,we need the count of the submitted visits (submitted forms) to be appeared as a note when the sales rep open new visit form of survey123. 

Also we need to calculate the number of visits div number of doctors at the working days in a month.

I wish ,I explain the idea.

Regards

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you want it in the form then I think a javascript function could do it.  You would need to be online of course.  Sorry I am always offline so never tried it.  Someone else on here could answer better.  Or just search the help and the boards and you will see posts on this.

0 Kudos