Select to view content in your preferred language

Collaboration settings failure for some survey123 surveys

10-03-2019 05:07 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have created several survey123 surveys and I would like to share these with a group so that both colleagues can use these surveys to collect data using an iPad in the field and my other GIS colleague can create new surveys based on the ones I have created. When I try to change settings in collaborate > viewer > who can view results of this survey > tick the correct group > press save, for some of my surveys this works fine and now the surveys are viewable, but for some surveys (all collecting data into the same existing hosted feature service (point geometry)) it fails to save. 

Do you have any advice on why these particular surveys would fail to save? What might be wrong with my hosted feature service to cause this issue? 

Many thanks,

Sam

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sam,

Can you provide details on the service that fails to share?  Do you own the service, or is it owned by another user?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not 100% what details I can provide. It is a feature layer (hosted), I have it set to enable editing and enable sync, users can add, update and delete features. I shared to AGOL via arc desktop, so it is created from a service definition file, and there are some other views. Its small, only 2mb. 

Does any of this help?

Thanks,

Sam

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sam,

Thanks for providing the details.  Nothing in particular in description jumps out as being an issue.  It might be best to open a support issue with Esri to further troubleshoot what might be happening.

0 Kudos