Select to view content in your preferred language

Checkboxes in Report Template

05-20-2021 01:17 PM
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

Hi,

I noticed that the checkboxes are now enhanced on reports, which is great - they standout, but now they are larger than the unchecked boxes.  This is not good as there could be many boxes checked on one report, thus making the report run into more than 1 page.  I also have some involved reports other than this one that need to be on a single page. They were difficult to format, but I got them to work and look so great on 1 page. Now they are jumbled up because of the checkbox size. 

In my attached example, many/multiple type of problem/cause/action in each section on one report could be checked.

Is there an easy way to size these boxes or just revert back to making them a standard black and white checkbox as they were before?  I have too many multiple choice options to create if statements for each one, as I saw in another post and not sure if that would even work in my cases. 

I will post as an enhancement/idea as well.  

Thanks, Elizabeth

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @ElizabethHovsepian 

Sorry for the late response, and thanks for sharing the issue here. The appearance of the checkbox is actually determined by the operation system and the output format.  Therefore, if you generate report in pdf format, the checkboxes will have the same size.

I will log the issue you encounter and I will reply to this post if the issue is fixed. I also encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official bug number for your records. This number can be used to search for and subscribe to the bug on the Esri Support site. If the issue is reported by other customers it will be attached to the same bug report, which helps us assess the impact of the issue and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos