Change 'Submit' Text in Survey123 Connect

12-15-2020 12:17 PM
RenéGonzalez
New Contributor II

Is there a way to change the 'Submit' text in the submit button in Survey123 Connect? My organization wants to change the text to 'Locate'. I know this is possible in the Survey123 Web Environment, but due to using the PullData function, I had to create this survey in Connect. I checked the form.webform file in the folder structure to set this parameter but seemed to not work. 

Anyone know where I can change the text in Connect? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

14 Replies
YasserMroue
New Contributor

Hello I'm struggling with this issue. the submit text  isn't appearing. any help 

0 Kudos
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Regular Contributor

Are you using "ArcGIS Survey123 Connect" v 3.11?

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos
YasserMroue
New Contributor

hello as the app start it show 3.12

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RenéGonzalez ,

If the survey is published from Survey123 Connect, you can use a note question named generated_note_form_submit_text  in the XLSForm file to change the submit button in the web app, please see the details in this help topic. Note: this starts to work in 3.11 version, if your survey is older than it you need to republish the survey by using a new version of Survey123 Connect (>=3.11).

@YasserMroue ,

If your survey is published from the web designer, please check if the submit button text is deleted accidentally or set a wrong color in the Appearance->Theme section.

If the survey is published from Survey123 Connect, please refer to the note above and check if it is overwritten in the XLSForm file.

Thanks,

Zhifang

0 Kudos
YasserMroue
New Contributor

hello Zhifang, thanks a loot that was the problem, it was written but there was a problem in the color code.

0 Kudos