cant inset row

Jump to solution
07-21-2022 11:13 AM
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor II

DrJumaKhudonazarov_0-1658427008854.pngH

Hello can someone advice please. I cant insert  row and the insert function is not visible? This survey duplicated from another survey can this be a problem? Do I need to update  my original survey and it may works? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Ohh sounds like you did a regular copy paste or Ctrl-C?  Bad news in 123.  Always use Paste Values or all the formulas will be a mess.

Best thing now is to start over really.  

Always use paste values in Excel esp with 123.  The linking thing will get you all the time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Sometimes my xlsform in Excel 365 will randomly freeze. I have to use Task Manager to close it, then reopen it. I have no idea why it does this, but that's the only solution I've found. It's more an Excel issue than Survey123 as far as I can tell.

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

thanks I think  the survey123 wants me to break links and if I do that I will loose the date. I guess that if  I use the example of survey/dublicate  there  some issues,. the message I am getting is that the survey links to external source and cant be updated

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Ohh sounds like you did a regular copy paste or Ctrl-C?  Bad news in 123.  Always use Paste Values or all the formulas will be a mess.

Best thing now is to start over really.  

Always use paste values in Excel esp with 123.  The linking thing will get you all the time.

DrJumaKhudonazarov

I think  you are correct  thanks for that  will pencil that down

0 Kudos