Cannot read property 'username' of undefined while generating Feature Report Template ?

07-24-2019 12:18 AM
MayurDodiya
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have created Survey using Survey123 connector app version 3.5.157.

Now, I am logged in to the survey123 web designer using URL format below :

https://survey123.arcgis.com/?portalUrl=https://myenterpriseurl/devportal/ 

After logged in to Survey123 web designer I am trying to generate Feature Report Templates from Data tab.

I am getting error "Cannot read property 'username' of undefined"

I can see username in question type in app but couldn't generate the Feature Report Templates e.g. Create sample template using Survey123 Web designer.

Below is the error :

XLSForm in Calculation field I have property('username) function.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
18 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mayur,

I am unable to reproduce this when using a survey with property('username') in the calculation column.  Having said that, I was testing in ArcGIS Online.  It looks like you are in an Enterprise environment?  Can you please provide more information related to the version and any other details related to your environment?  

Also, if possible, please provide your XLSForm by uploading to this thread or sending it to me at barmstrong@esri.com 

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
MayurDodiya
Occasional Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent the XLSForm and details on your mentioned email id from my official account.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
MaggieCloos
New Contributor II

I'm getting the same error. I was able to save a custom report template but I get the error when I try to generate the report. We're using Enterprise 10.5 and Survey123 Connect 3.3.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Maggie,

Can you confirm there is a field named 'username' in you table (I can see a field whose alias appears to be user_name)?

0 Kudos
Jean-MarieDULISCOUET
Esri Contributor

HI James,

I have the same issue with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 and Survey 3.5. Do I have to create a field named 'username' in the feature class of the survey service ?

Furthermore I can't download a report template because of the username error...

It seems that the report function is most Online aware and that in October survey report will be out of order with ArcGIS on premise. Is it true ?

Jean-Marie

hgaignar‌

0 Kudos
PradeepNegi
New Contributor II

This issue is also reproducible in portal version 10.6.1 and 10.7.1. Is this a bug?
We are aware that Integrated Windows Authentication will not work with the report service therefore tried with built-in portal account, still no success.
Thank You

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Pradeep,

We are not aware of any known bug regarding this issue and I couldn't reproduce it with some initial tests. Perhaps it relates to specific form questions. Is it possible to share your form xlsx file and the feature report template in this forum or send to me at zliu@esri.com?

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos
PradeepNegi
New Contributor II

Dear Zheng Liu,

Appreciate your response. Sharing the xlsx file to your esri email account.

Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for sharing the xlsx file, I have created a test survey on Portal 10.7.1 using the file you shared and a sample template, but I didn't encounter any error for printing. Do you mind also share the report template? Also, what is the user account type you used?

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos