Cannot read property 'previousElementSibling' of undefined

12-07-2020 07:25 AM
geomatique_devvs
New Contributor II

Hi,

For a few weeks, I have been receiving this error when I open my survey in webform?

SimonFolco1_0-1607354156734.png

Has anyone ever had this error?

I'm using the latest version (3.11) with this configuration: https: //survey123.arcgis.com/?portalurl=...

Thank you

0 Kudos
10 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @geomatique_devvs,

How did you create the survey, in web designer or Connect?

If in Connect, can you send please share the xlsx file from the survey folder, so we can take a closer look. Plus also any files in the media folder the survey is using.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
geomatique_devvs
New Contributor II

Hi,

Here is the xlsx and js files.

Thank you

0 Kudos
JenniferMcKee__GISP
New Contributor II

@Anonymous User what was the resolution to this issue? I am currently experiencing the same issue with a web form of my survey developed in Survey123 Connect ver 3.11

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @JenniferMcKee__GISP,

No, it appears we did not make any progress with the exact issue the user above was having.

Can you please share your xlsx file and any files from the media folder or scripts folder, so we can take a closer look as to why it will not open in the web app.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
JenniferMcKee__GISP
New Contributor II

@Anonymous User  Attached is the xls form, no media files are being used. Thank you very much.

JenniferMcKee__GISP_0-1615230814910.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @JenniferMcKee__GISP,

Thanks for the additional information, I will pass this issue onto our web team, and they will take a look and get back to you.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

We're encountering the same issue with our forms. Ours is the same case - to where we have published a survey using connect. We can enter in new records via the web form or via the app. However, when attempting to edit a record (groups checked and all have access and I'm testing using the owner account), this error persists. I've updated to connect version 3.12 and there's the same error. Any thoughts?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
SFM_MickieSmith
New Contributor III

I'm also getting the error "Cannot read property 'previousElementSibling' of undefined" when trying to submit a record using a web form created by Survey123 Connect. Are there any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SFM_MickieSmith,

Can you please share your xlsx file and any media or scripts folder files that the survey uses, and that you published from Connect, so we can take a clsoer look.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos