Select to view content in your preferred language

Can't send and get data

06-27-2018 07:58 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't send collected data and get existing survey data through Survey123 for ArcGIS desktop application.  It started from last night.  My colleague is currently visiting a place to teach how to use the survey application and now it isn't working.  After clicking Sent or Inbox button, I see "Getting service information" screen and it does nothing.  I would like to provide my colleague solution to this problem. To note that, the survey application is created based on the point feature layer.  I would very much appreciate your assistance.   

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Makiko,

Last night ArcGIS Online (What's New in ArcGIS Online (June 2018) ) - there might have been some service interruption because of that.  Can your user restart Survey123 and see if the problem still exists?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I kind of guessed it, but I wasn't sure the problem is our end or another.  I closed the Survey123 for ArcGIS application and clicked Inbox.  However, the problem still exists.  I will try the same sometimes in a day today, but when this updates will be completed?  My colleague would like to inform our client when to try sending/editing the survey data.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Makiko,

The update should have been completed last night.  If you are still seeing this issue, can I ask you to do a few debugging steps?  First, does the feature service appear in a normal Map Viewer and can be edited there?  If so, can I ask that you record a log file (look at Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS , though you can just start logging to a text file without needing an AppStudio Console) while attempting to work with the survey and then forward that along?  You can e-mail me directly at jtedrick AT esri.com

0 Kudos